Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technical Recruiter
- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to source, interview, and hire high quality full-stack, react.js, angular.js & ux/ui designers for our company. To be successful in this role, you should preferably have 3+ experience in the IT recruiting industry and be able to work in a results-oriented environment.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning User Experience driven Engineering company located in bangalore, India. We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our works has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally. We have developed deep expertise for how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web, mobile and television.
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2021
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2020 SwiftNift
Top UX Agency, India 2019 SwiftNift
Top leading UX Agencies, India 2018 UX India
India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 SI
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Screen portfolios, resumes, and job applications and shortlist qualified candidates for open positions.
- Publish job listings on careers pages, job boards, and social media.
- Assessing applicants knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Schedule technical interviews with the hiring managers. Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers and following up on the interview status.
- Develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media platforms, online research, etc.
- Update hiring managers/ stakeholders on hiring status.
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities.
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments, and interview evaluations.
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Maintain ATS and job boards to increase candidate pool according to weekly and monthly goals.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Running candidate referral programs.
- Completing paperwork & induction for new hires.
What do we expect?
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources.
- 3 plus years of experience as a recruiter hiring Design/Engineering talent is a must.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office/ GSuite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is a big plus.
- Any background in design education or tools (Photoshop, etc.) is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Not Required… But they help
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now