Sr. UI Engineering Manager (React/Angular)
- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
We are looking for a UI Engineering Manager to join our Bangalore team. You will be leading UI development of high quality scalable web applications and e-commerce solutions for global F500 brands.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning UX driven engineering company located in Bangalore, India. We’re part of CX100 Inc. USA.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2021
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2020 SwiftNift
Top UX Agency, India 2019 SwiftNift
Top leading UX Agencies, India 2018 UX India
India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 SI
What will you do on a daily basis?
- We are looking for a seasoned Ul Lead/Manager for leading a young and energetic team of front-end engineers.
- You will work closely with the Designers, Technical Architects and Product/Business counterparts.
- You’ll work in emerging and traditional technologies – React, Angular, Vuejs, Node.js.
- You will be involved in the solution design from the conceptual stages through the development cycle and deployments.
- You will ensure that the development processes, architecture, and standards are followed.
- You will also be responsible for the code quality, adherence to delivery schedule, and secured programming practices.
- Good understanding of REST API, HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
What do we expect?
- Keen design eye to translate wireframes into pixel perfect web pages.
- Excellent Communication skills & ability to anticipate challenges and take required corrective measures.
- You must also be up-to-date with cross-browser and cross-platform issues, have a good eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in building Scalable Apps.Work on building products from scratch and improving application performance.
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices/vulnerabilities Understands Web Products and understand Performance of the application.
- Good understanding of User Patterns, CTRs and closely work with UX and Product team in a dynamic environment.
- Understand analytics and A/B testing. Hands on experience in collecting and analyzing/improving Application analytics.
- Experience with open-source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
- Experience with Cloud-based (AWS) deployment is a plus Participation in open source projects.
- Active involvement in solving problems on Github, StackOverflow and similar other community groups.
Not Required… But they help
- Sense of humour. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now