- Full Time
- Full Time
INKONIQ is looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years experience in managing design and technology projects. The ideal candidate would be an ex designer or front end developer with an eye for design and pays close attention to detail.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning UX driven engineering company located in Bangalore, India. We’re part of CX100 Inc. USA.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2021
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2020 SwiftNift
Top UX Agency, India 2019 SwiftNift
Top leading UX Agencies, India 2018 UX India
India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 SI
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Work closely with Sales, Design & Front end Development, as well as directly with clients, to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Assist Sales team in the definition of project scope and objectives, project plans, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Own the complete execution of a project from project initiation, plan, execution, monitoring/control and closure.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Regularly participates in overall resource & sales pipeline planning.
- Vendor Management for outsourcing projects.
What do we expect?
- Overall 5 plus years of project management experience, has had project P&L responsibility.
- Managed team of 15 or more in various geographic locations with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget.
- Has worked with multiple clients; strong client facing abilities including the ability to handle scope creep issues.
- Has ideally worked in a design agency, or has experience managing design and front end development teams.
- Has the ability to work with senior management and work within the structure of his/her own organization as well as the client’s.
- Is able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations.
- Possess strong people skills – able to work with other organizations such as third party vendors, sales, marketing, legal, and understand their terminology.
- Strong planning abilities (both strategic & tactical).
- An understanding of UX design is a big plus.
- E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
Not Required… But they help
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now