- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
We are looking for a creative lead with solid understanding of branding & user experience to join our Bangalore design studio. As a lead you will be required to conceptualize, sell the ideas using compelling presentations/videos, manage the team of designers and production of assets for a range of brand/product marketing needs of the clients.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning User Experience driven Engineering company located in bangalore, India. We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our works has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally. We have developed deep expertise for how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web, mobile and television.
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2021
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2020 SwiftNift
Top UX Agency, India 2019 SwiftNift
Top leading UX Agencies, India 2018 UX India
India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 SI
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Lead the team members to execute solutions that connect with our customer.
- Maintains accuracy and consistency of style by implementing art formats/standards.
- Hire top design talent and grow the team.
- Ability to listen effectively, independently communicate and engage with partners. And also understand stakeholders’ needs.
- Creating the concepts pitches working closely with the sales team.
- Present design solutions to business partners for concept and layout approval.
- Filter creative direction from the stakeholders to the team, creating inspirational, contemporary content.
- Direct and motivate creative teams, producing informative, elevated imagery. Foster an environment of multidisciplinary. collaboration, innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Deliver projects on-time & on-budget.
- Account management working with the head of delivery.
What do we expect?
- Thorough understanding of effective creative design as well as all related production processes, including digital and print.
- Eye for detail is a must.
- Ability to communicate, influence & negotiate.
- A degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience or related field experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment, including files, formats and best practices.
- Achieving high quality execution in a fast paced environment, with many changes in strategic and product feature/pricing direction.
- Full proficiency with MAC Adobe Suite design tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, cultivates networks with people across a variety of functions and locations within the organisation.
- Willingly steps out of comfort zone, and give creative feedback to the team.
- Exercises good judgement with work/life balance.
- Strong skills in typography, color and layout.
- Drive for speed and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new programs, systems and application updates.
Not Required… But they help
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now