- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
- Bengaluru, India
- Full Time
We are looking for a UX Writer to partner with designers, product managers, and researchers to create content for a diverse product suite.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning UX driven engineering company located in Bangalore, India. We’re part of CX100 Inc. USA.
We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our work has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2021
Leading UX/ UI Agency in India 2020 SwiftNift
Top UX Agency, India 2019 SwiftNift
Top leading UX Agencies, India 2018 UX India
India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 SI
What will you do on a daily basis?
- Shape high-level strategic direction and deliver hands-on writing that matches content standards.
- Plan, write, iterate, and improve user-facing content based on insights and analysis of user testing and research.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking about user journeys and create cohesive narratives across features.
- Work on multiple projects at once – conceptualizing the content strategy from early ideation till execution.
- Initiate content-led projects, test new ideas, and proactively identify opportunities to collaborate on existing projects.
- Write content that counts for localisation and collaborate with a team of regional writers.
- Be comfortable in communicating clearly and advocating your point of view in a feedback-driven culture.
- Consistently elevate our content standard and quality of work.
- Promote and evangelize content design across the organization.
- Rationalize your UX content solutions with data and improve designs through feedback.
What do we expect?
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Communication Design or any other related field.
- 2+ years of experience working on content for digital products.
- Has outstanding communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Has experience in information architecture.
- Experience working in an e-commerce product is a plus.
- Is a visionary who can see how UX writing affects user experience and content strategy.
- Understands design thinking and how it drives the writing process.
- Is proactive and can thrive as part of an agile, fast-moving organization.
- Loves words and unequivocally understands that the precision of writing choices can solve problems and create intuitive, friction-less user experiences.
- Has experience in UX Writing for consumer or tech products and apps.
- Is versatile – able to plan and craft content for mobile and web interfaces including on-boarding and product tours, navigational nomenclature, interaction flows, transactional messages and emails.
Not Required… But they help
- Sense of humour. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday
We look forward to meeting you!Apply Now