UX DESIGNER (MID-SENIOR LEVEL)
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented designers to join our team. We have multiple openings at senior and mid levels. The ideal candidate should have working experience in all aspects of UX Design process including Research, Visual Design and Rapid Prototyping. Excellent communication skills is a must, should be able to convince the clients & the management team. You will work closely with the Creative Director & other team members on conceptualising and designing applications for Web & Mobile platforms.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning User Experience driven Engineering company located in bangalore, India. We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our works has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally. We have developed deep expertise for how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web, mobile and television.
- Top UX Agency, India 2019 – SwiftNift
- Top 5 UX/UI Agencies in India” 2018 – UXIndia
- India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 – SI
What’s in it for you?
- Early mover advantage as we are a small start-up growing really big.
- Opportunity to work with really talented designers and engineers in the field to build products that you will be proud of.
- Culture of high performance, flexibility and responsibility.
- Your views will be heard because we strongly believe that everybody plays a critical role.
- Develop the full stack of UX deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture & interaction design, from UI design to wireframes, and visual standards too.
- Using any means necessary to develop high and low fidelity prototypes to make the design case internally and externally to customers.
- Analyze data and devise strong companion visualizations.
- Achieve consensus and communicate design requirements.
- Develop alternative approaches to meeting product requirements, using judgment to suggest optimal solutions to design problems that balance customer need, business constraints, and technological realities.
- Take responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and key user tasks.
- The individual will be comfortable working with senior members of the management team and engineers in interactive design sessions.
Experience & Skills:
- Ideally post-graduate design degree preferred in UX design or cognitive science/human factors.
- 2-6 years of UX design experience is preferred.
- Portfolio is must. Portfolio should showcase a good mix of web and mobile applications.
- Capable of defining and implementing design guidelines, and design specs; demonstrate experience with industry/platform standards.
- Prior experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation.
- Excellent strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills in the field of design.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze an application and transform the design to make it simple and easy to use.
- A quick study. Methods to gather and synthesize information quickly and efficiently
- Able to successfully negotiate a range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good visual design skills is a strong plus.
- Needs to have a very good understanding on emotional design principles.
- Prior work experience in social design and location based apps is a strong plus.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Experience with major design tools including Adobe suite, Balasmiq/Omnigraffle
Not required… but they help:
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.