TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
INKONIQ is looking for a results oriented Recruiter to join our HR team to deliver high quality design and engineering talent on a regular basis. Potential candidates should be comfortable working in a demanding performance oriented culture to meet the hiring targets on a regular basis.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Bangalore (HSR layout)
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning User Experience driven Engineering company located in Bangalore, India. We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms. Our works has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally.
- Top UX Agency, India 2019 – SwiftNift
- Top 5 UX/UI Agencies in India” 2018 – UXIndia
- India’s Leading UX Agency 2018 – SI
- Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions that attract the right talent.
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Screening candidates, conducting interviews, scoring and managing the workflow using recruitment management software.
- Running candidate referral programs.
- Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Providing recruitment reports to team managers.
- Completing paperwork & induction for new hires.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Human Resources.
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter hiring Design/Engineering talent is a must.
- Experience with recruitment processes and databases.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office/ GSuite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing is a big plus
- Any background in design education or tools (Photoshop, etc.) is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Working knowledge of employment law and legislation.
NOT REQUIRED… BUT THEY HELP:
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.