The ideal candidate should have a very good understanding & knowledge in all aspects of UI Development process.
Minimum 2 years delivery experience within complex, enterprise environments.
Experience in leading development projects.
Translate system requirements into custom solution specifications for complex and large projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with proven skills.
- Should have expertise extending JS frameworks, developing plugins, UI controls and widgets.
- Should have ability to abstract a plug-in, add/extend a new functionality to an existing plug-in.
- Should have prior experience in any MVC framework.
- Should be proficient in HTML5/CSS3.
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Makes it a point to avoid typical loopholes and points of failure in the code and passionate about solving issues as quickly as possible.
- Attention to detail and pixel perfection.
- Good understanding of UCD is a plus.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and must be a proactive communicator.
- Should be able to join this fast growing team in 30 days.
Whats in it for you ?
- Opportunity to work with really talented engineers in the field to build websites that you will be proud of.
- Culture of high performance, flexibility & responsibility.
- Your views will be heard because we strongly believe everybody plays a critical role.
- Professional development (conferences & training)