INKONIQ is looking for talented Senior Web Developer is a full-time position that participates in all phases of the project lifecycle and consistently delivers business value to our clients. The Senior Web Developer advances best practices, and helps set direction for the technical aspects of our practice, specifically web and Drupal Development. The ideal candidate has a passion for the web and higher education and is a champion for Drupal.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Collaborates effectively with creative team and web designers during the creative process.
- Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all client projects.
- In partnership with technical leads, helps set direction for our technology practice.
- Leads and advances our growing Drupal practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partners with project managers and other web developers to successfully manage these client relationships.
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 3+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Object Oriented Application Design.
- Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services.
- Turns design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Experience implementing Responsive Design/Media Queries
- Bootstrap and Front-end framework experience
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other CMS industry topics
- Contributions to open-source or Drupal community
- Knowledge of optimization, caching, and scaling techniques
- Mobile site developmentClient Management Responsibilities:
- Understands each clients organizational goals and objectives.
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Delivers training to client personnel of various skill levels and technical capabilities.What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with really talented designers and engineers in the field to build websites that you will be proud of.
- Culture of high performance, flexibility and responsibility.
- Your views will be heard because we strongly believe everybody plays a critical role.Not required but they help:
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc. nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.