INKONIQ seeks Project Manager/ Sr Project Manager for its Bangalore, India, office with significant experience in managing all technology- and software-related functions for specific customers. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, and an out-of-the-box thinker. He or she will demonstrate high levels of initiative and integrity, and bring together a strong technical foundation with strong people management and leadership skills.
INKONIQ is a fast growing, award winning User Experience driven Engineering company located in bangalore, India. We offer a comprehensive range of design and technology solutions for mobile, web and interactive television platforms.
- Our works has been showcased at TED, WIRED & INK Conference. We are currently working with some of the hottest startups and established brands globally. We have developed deep expertise for how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web, mobile and television.
- Top 20 Promising Enterprise mobility Companies 2014 – CIO Review
- Top 12 iOS Development Companies in India 2014 – ContractIQ
- Winner of “Best Startup – 2012” at Silicon India Startup City.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Meeting Revenue /accrual, Gross Margin, Billing and collection target
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and meeting CSAT rating
- Customer management and project update to Stakeholders
- Support Pre-sale activities for scoping, POC / demo, Proposal preparation and participating in large bids
- Building Practice, competency development, recruitment, Training and retention Optimum Resource utilization and maintaining Bulge mix
- Building delivery competencies, Managing reusability, Supporting Innovation, continuous improvement, process optimization for Project delivery
- Leading Quality initiatives for a practice / business unit, Conducting project health-check, audits, conducting project risk assessment
- Vendor Management for outsourcing projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8 years of management experience with proven leadership skills, has had P&L responsibility.
- Managed teams of 15 or more people in various geographic locations with a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget
- Has worked at multiple client accounts to gain experience in working with and handling different types of clients; strong client facing abilities including the ability to handle scope issues.
- Has the ability to work with senior management and work within the political structure of his/her own organization as well as the clients
- Is able to communicate effectively in writing, verbally, and through presentations
- Possess strong people skills – is able to work with other organizations such as third party vendors, sales, marketing, and legal, and understand their terminology; understand the requirements for the various staff positions
- Strong planning abilities (both strategic & tactical)
- Has an understanding of the technology to be used for the project
- Strong negotiation skills
Not required… but they help:
- Sense of humor. We work hard but it shouldn’t feel that way.
- Enjoys beer/wine/etc… nothing like a cold beer down the pub after work on a Friday.